Monday, May 9, 2011

STILL NO TA....

Well, I am trying not to have a pity party, but it is very difficult! I am only human. This is week 4 of waiting for our TA. It will be 4 weeks officially this Thurs.
I am truly trying to rest in the Lord's timing, but it is just hard!! Our precious boy waits for us just because our paperwork isn't here. That is a hard pill to swallow sometimes!
BUT, "be still and know that I am God" is what I am trying to focus on! HE knows what is best for us and I need to get some more things done and enjoy my family here and now until our official approval is given. OK.... that feels a little better! ;-) Hoping and praying that His timing is THIS week!! hee hee

Hang in there sweet boy.... your mama's heart is soooooo very heavy today, but our wonderful God has a plan and we are just going with it!! We will be there as soon as we can!!! We love you so much already and your sisters CANNOT wait to have you home too!
With Loads of Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment