Monday, April 18, 2011

Article 5 Pick up!!

Well, lets see, I am assuming our Article 5 was picked up as scheduled.... I haven't heard otherwise!! If so, that means we simply wait for TA!!!!!!! AHHHHH..... soooooo excited. We have been sooo busy with getting the house ready and Levi's room, along with school and Leah's birthday party which will be the weekend in between Easter and Mother's Day and then hopefully we leave. SO, needless to say, not a dull moment before we go! Praise the Lord for that.... I don't know if I could take not having much to do before we leave! My heart aches to have you home with us Levi!!! We can't wait to hold you and hug you and love on you and care for you! We pray for you each day and my prayer is that your heart is ready to accept us as your forever family! I pray that this transition is as smooth as possible. God knew you were our son even before we were born, so His plan is perfect and I know our family will not be complete without you in it! Ok little one, hopefully one more month and we will be with you!!!! That would be wonderful.... one more month from today exactly if all goes perfect! But, the Lords timing may not always be ours, so we will patiently wait until He says, "It's time to go!" WE love YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment