Friday, May 13, 2011

TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!!!

WHOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD, we have TA FINALLY.... apparently it sat on someone's desk for an extra 5 days. We should have/could have gotten it this past monday, but they were just sitting there for some reason, but I had already had it in my head to leave on May 27th and I guess the Lord agreed!!! Or should I say, the Lord planned it that way!! ;-)
We are OVER THE MOON right now and I don't think it has really hit me yet!!! I am soooo excited to have this precious one in my arms. Please pray for his heart to be prepared to have us as his forever family!!! Since he is a little older, I just want him to feel safe and secure with us! Thank you!!!
NOW, we wait again to get final confirmation of our Consulate Appointment approval on Monday. But, God is so good again.... we had to drop the tickets we had on hold and re-issue new ones.... was afraid three days later and closer to the travel date that they would be more expensive.... NOPE.... the Lord was good again! The prices were a little lower!! ;-)

LEVI, we are coming baby!!!! Hang on!!! I will be sending him one last package and letting him know when we will be there! REJOICING right now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment