Saturday, March 26, 2011

NVC!!

YAY!!! Another wonderful gift in the mail today!! ;-) We got Levi's Visa Approval!! Now we wait for "Article 5" and then we wait for TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!! I can hardly stand it!! ;-) Praise the Lord for HIS faithfulness!
Levi, as we get closer to this time of bringing you home, my heart grows heavy from waiting and waiting for your arrival into our forever family, yet it flutters with excitement to know we should have you in our arms in about 2 months!! Almost hard to believe, but I know that Lord has had this journey designed since before we were even born, so ALL the details are worked out and in place. I must remember to be still and wait for Him!!! We are soooo excited to have you home with us! We are praying for your happiness and your health every day and that God makes the last part of the paperwork go as smooth as possible!
We are going to start getting your room ready this week. I am very excited about that. But, we are told you sleep with your foster mother, so I am not so sure you will even want your new room yet, but this mama hopes so! But, I will do whatever makes you most comfortable my sweet boy! I love you and can't wait to give you big hugs and kisses when we meet you!!
All our love to you Levi!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment