Thursday, March 24, 2011

PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!



YAY!!!!! The Lord blessed us big time with photos of our precious guy and a bunch of his friends at the orphanage with the cake we got him...... 40 new pictures..... oh my and even if I do say so myself he looks HAPPY!!! The only thing.... where are the pictures of him with our care package??? I SO hope those come soon!! I want to see him looking at our pictures and would love to see his reaction too, is that too much to ask??? ;-)
What a fabulous morning to wake up and see his beautiful smiling face! Enjoy pics of our newest addition! Hopefully only 8 weeks max till we go to China!
Here we come buddy!!!

I think we better have some cake on hand when he comes home!!!

He appears to like it!!!

I believe it looks like they are being held up by the boy in the back with a little pitch fork! HA

OH, to only know what they are talking about!!



1 comment:

  1. Dawn, that is awesome. He is such a handsome boy and yes, he looks so happy! I have heard that alot of the orphanages hold the packages until right before the family travels and that may be why you didn't get any pictures of him with it.

    ReplyDelete