Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Waiting is HARD!!

It will be 4 weeks since our LID (log in date). Many people got their LOA's around day 33 ish, so praying the Lord gives us the same mercies!!! I cannot imagine waiting that much longer....

Boy, you would think after doing this twice before that the waiting wouldn't seem sooooo hard and long, but the wait is LONGER now and I have seen his face for longer now than the girls, so maybe that is why it seems harder! We have video of him which is SUCH A BLESSING from our agency and I look at it often and it just brings a smile to my face!! At least we have that!

Looking forward to sending him and the children a cake for Chinese New Year and for him to get his care package!!! I hope he will be happy when he sees our families picture!!! ;-)
Baby boy, we are coming as fast as we can!!!
All our love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment